Arctic Cat Alterra 700 XT EPS
Call for Price
Stock Image: Team Arctic Green
Poplar Bluff Farm Equipment Inc.
Alterra 700 XT EPS
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine With EFI: The 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single cylinder with EFI. Excellent throttle response provides smooth and consistent acceleration.
- Ride-In Suspension: Double A-arms optimize wheel motion translating into more responsive steering and better cornering. With 11 inches of ground clearance and 10 inches of suspension travel our Ride-In suspension will stare down anything you can put in front of it.
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- Carlisle® Trail Pro® Tires with Aluminum Wheels: The Trail Pro 4-ply tire is light, strong and performance hungry. The aluminum wheels only add to the allure of this combo.
- Dual Halogen With LED Accent Headlights: With the Alterra™, luxury comes standard from front to back. Literally. The front features an LED light bar that shines with pure style, day in and night out.
- Dual Rear LED Taillights: Rear LED taillights are fast becoming a favorite feature on the trail. The bright LED lights let people behind you know exactly where you are.
- Front & Rear SpeedRack II: Constructed from high-grade rubberized, impact-resistant material on top of a layer of reinforced steel, you can pile heavy loads on it without it breaking down, even in freezing temperatures. It also features 14 SPEEDLock™ attachment points for easy-on, easy-off accessories.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Large 1.44 Gallon Water-Resistant Rear Storage Compartment: A 1.44-gallon rear storage compartment is larger then you might think. Go ahead and see how much you can put in there. Plus, it’s water-resistant.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 695, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 102x85
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 28
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 6 (22.7)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 11 (27.9)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x10-12
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 83.4x48.5x49.5 (211.8x123.2x125.7)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 52 (132.1)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 750 (340.2)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 100 (45.4) / 200 (90.7)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1050 (476.3)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen w/LED Accent Headlights / Dual Rear LED Taillights
- Automotive-Style Paint: Standard
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Front Tow Hook: Dual Tow Hooks
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front and Rear SpeedRack II
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Single
- Storage - Rear: 1.44 Gallons, Water-Resistant
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Winch: Accessory
- Team Arctic Green
- Vibrant Red
NOTES:ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety always wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ATV. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV. Only ride an ATV that is right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16. The minimum operator age for ATVs is 16, 14 on the 150 model and over 12 on the 90 and DVX 90 models. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders take a training course. For safety or training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. In Canada, call the Canada Safety Council (613) 739-1535 or see your dealer. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc. ©2014 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve
- Bore x Stroke
- 102 x 85 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid with Fan
- Fuel System
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x8-12
- Rear Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x10-12
- Dry Weight
- 750 lb. (340.2 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.4x48.5x49.5 in. (211.8x123.2x125.7 cm)
- 52 in. (132.1 cm)
- Drive Train
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Automatic CVT Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Dual Halogen w/LED Accent Headlights / Dual Rear LED Taillights
- Team Arctic Green, Vibrant Red